What are cookies?
Cookies collect information which is necessary for the correct functioning of a website. They can not collect any personal information and are safe for your PC, laptop, phone or tablet.
Cookies ensure that:
- you remain logged and can shop undisturbed;
- items remain in your shopping cart;
- you shop safely;
- you can read and write reviews and can view videos;
- errors and discomfort at the site are detected;
- the website is fast;
- improvements can be tested;
- personal advice is possible on the basis of previously purchased and / or viewed products;
- you can share products via social media such as Facebook and Google.
How long remain cookies?
Most cookies disappear when you close your browser. Some cookies remain several days to several years standing. You can remove them yourself at any time via your browser.
Remove or disable cookies
Cookies can always remove yourself via your browser settings or disable. Explaining adjust the cookie settings can be found under Help in most browsers.
Please note: that most websites do not work properly if you disable cookies.